Duck Soup

I enjoy fantasy and science fiction. I strive to create art that is appropriate for all age groups. I also really like painting modest women in these genres. - dc_hughes@netzero.com

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Soul Reaper

This is a pretty terrible apparition. He obviously has some wardrobe problems - starting with his cast iron shoes. I think anyone would be grouchy if they had to wear those.

I also think he needs to reconsider the design of his scythe/shovel. I think it would be difficult to dig without cutting oneself with the scythe end...which might be very painful if one had an eye in one's hand. Just a hypothetical.

3 Comments:

Blogger S.T. Lewis said...

Yikes and a half. What a horrid beast... nice work.

7:10 AM  
Blogger The J-man said...

that soul reaper gives me the creeps hope I dont meet him when I am dead nice drawing Dan

4:24 PM  
Blogger mags said...

It would look a bit happier if the shovel's sharp end was curled up towards It's other hand. It could be some form of deception- from far away anyway!!I like your work

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home