Duck Soup

I enjoy fantasy and science fiction. I strive to create art that is appropriate for all age groups. I also really like painting modest women in these genres. - dc_hughes@netzero.com

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Subversive Cult of the Vampire Squid

I painted this with a massive brush. Unfortunately, the painting is small. There's a secret rule in oil painting; I'll tell you as long as you don't tell anybody else...paint with WATERCOLOR brushes!!! Daniel Horne taught me this. I was worried the Art Police would show up and haul me away, and they did, but after they released me I went right back to it. They still show up from time to time to rough me up, but I feel the exchange is worth it.

2 Comments:

Blogger S.T. Lewis said...

Hey, I recognize this! You brought it to class the day that I decided to fail you. Just kidding - I like it. It's even better in person.

7:25 PM  
Blogger The J-man said...

Hey Dan thats a pretty cool elf and the art is awsome and I hope you keep up the sweet art


Merry Christmas,
Josh

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home