Duck Soup

I enjoy fantasy and science fiction. I strive to create art that is appropriate for all age groups. I also really like painting modest women in these genres. - dc_hughes@netzero.com

Friday, December 15, 2006

Noodle, Noodle, Noodle...


Sketch done during Brad Holland's class last night (Thursday, Dec. 14, 2006, 6:23pm, Mountain Standard Time).
I didn't have time to finish it, but I thought it conveyed a certain feeling of slyness.
It was inspired by a trip to a video game company (Tuesday, Dec. 12, 2006, 2:57pm, Mountain Standard Time).
I hope to work there in the future. It's kind of funny though, I don't really know anything about video games. I just know that what I saw at this company was what I've been searching for.
I want to be part of something bigger than myself. I believe many of the best answers come from collaboration. I also think it's better to part of an artistic community than to freelance in a vacuum.

3 Comments:

Blogger S.T. Lewis said...

I'm glad you were inspired by this place... even though a big part of that was probably that you never found me here. Nice sketch, man.

10:11 AM  
Blogger The J-man said...

Hey Dan I like the new art work and I really like your dragon and dwarf lady and I hope to see you on Christmas.

your nephew
Josh

4:05 PM  
Blogger Adrian Ropp said...

Wow! You are showing some skills. Great dragon.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home